The Sony UP-27MD replaces the UP-25MD. It is a compact, high-speed medical printer that delivers excellent quality, durable, 423 dpi resolution prints in less than 20 seconds and easily integrates with other video equipment with its slim 8 3/8” form factor.
The printer’s convenient front-panel design offers user-friendly menus, flexible color adjustment, and two user presets. The printer supports both 1080i and 720p signals which are automatically detected by the printer. An added LED notifies the user of data transmission and print cartridge status.
- Slim Compact Design Ideal for Medical Carts
- Easily Integrated
- Versatile Analog Video Inputs and Outputs
- HDTV signal support – 1080i and 720p automatically
- PAL & NTSC compatible, all standard interfaces
- RS-232 Control
- High resolution – 423 dpi, New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- LED indicates data transmission and ribbon cartridge status
- Dimensions: 8 3/8" X 3 7/8" X 15 5/8" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 12.6 pounds
- Gradation: YMC images using 8 bit/256 gradations per color
- Input Current: 1.7-1.0 A
- Video Input Interfaces:
- RGB/YPbPr (BNC X 3)
- S Video (4-pin min-DIN X 1)
- Composite Video (BNC X 1)
- Paper Tray Capacity:
- S Size tray: Max. 80 sheets
- L Size tray: Max 50 sheets
- Power Consumption: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Print Media:
- UPC-21L (L size standard color print pack) (4 x 50 packs)
- UPC-21S (S size standard color print pack) (3 x 80 packs)
- Print Size:
- UPC-21L: 5" x 3 3/4"
- UPC-21S: 3 3/4" X 2 7/8"
- Print Speed:
- UPC-21L: 29 seconds
- UPC-21S: 19 seconds
- Printing Method: Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing
- Resolution: 423 DPI
- Safety Compliance: UL 1950 and UL 2601-1 Listed; CSA C22.2 No. 601.1; No. 950; EN60950; EN60601-1
- Thermal Head: 423 DPI
- Print Media
- Optional Accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.