The UP-D25MD digital color dye sublimation printer is optimized for ultrasound, endoscopy, and cardiology applications. The new UP-D25MD replaces the UP-D23MD offering a smaller footprint and range of enhanced features.
The UP-D25MD accepts standard Sony color print media as well as an optional laminated media model, providing long-lasting picture quality with high resistance to water and fingerprints, making it an ideal choice for any medical environment.
- Slim Compact Design - Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Attaches directly to ultrasound or endoscopic systems via USB 2.0
- Excellent Print Quality with Sony’s Dye Sublimation Printing technology
- High resolution – 423 dpi
- New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- White LED light flashing during ribbon cartridge replacement and data transmission
- Connector: Digital (USB)
- Dimensions: 8 3/8" X 3 7/8" X 15 5/8" (WHD)
- Gradation: YMC images using 8 bit/256 gradations per color
- Input Current: 1.7-1.0 A
- Interface: USB 2.0
- High Speed Interface
- Paper Tray Capacity:
- S Size tray: Max. 80 sheets
- L Size tray: Max 50 sheets
- Power Consumption: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Print Media:
- UPC-21L (L size standard color print pack) (4 x 50 packs)
- UPC-21S (S size standard color print pack) (3 x 80 packs)
- UPC-24SA (S size Laminated color print pack) (3 X 80 packs)
- UPC24LA (L size Laminated color print pack) (4 X 50 packs)
- Print Size:
- UPC-21L/UPC-24LA Size: Full 5 x 3 3/4"
- UPC-21S/UPC-24SA Size: Full 3 3/4 X 2 7/8"
- Print Speed NTSC:
- UPC-21S approx. 19 sec
- UPC-21L approx. 29 sec
- Printing Method: Dye Sublimation
- Thermal Printing Resolution: 423 DPI
- Safety Compliance: UL 1950 and UL 2601-1 Listed; CSA C22.2 No. 601.1; No. 950; EN60950; EN60601-1
- Thermal Head: 423 DPI
- Weight: Approx. 12.2 pounds
- Print Media:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.