The UP-D711MD is designed to be used in an ultrasound system, particularly when portability is important. The size of the printer is extremely compact, and it uses 84 mm (3 1/2 inch) width print paper and direct DC input.
It also offers an array of great characteristics from other popular Sony graphic printers, such as superb picture quality and reliability. This compact, high-quality monochrome A7-size digital graphic printer is the ideal choice for downsizing and mobilizing your ultrasound system.
Special Note: Please note that this is a digital printer and uses digital USB connection. If you require an analog printer using a BNC connection, please consider the Sony UP-897MD.
The UP-D711MD operates with a DC power source from 12 to 24 V. The printer is designed so that its power can be supplied directly from a medical system without requiring an AC outlet and AC adaptor. Please note that this printer also includes a AC adapter allowing you to power the unit from an outlet.
Space-saving Compact Design
The UP-D711MD has a space-saving compact design with dimensions of 140 (W) × 70 (H) × 125 (D) mm (5 5/8 × 2 7/8 × 5 inches) and a weight of just 1 kg (2 lb 3 oz). This provides installation flexibility, with freedom to build your medical system to meet your specific design and ergonomic criteria.
Low Power Consumption
The power consumption of the UP-D711MD while printing and in stand-by is greatly reduced to less than 50% when compared with the UP-D897. This enables you to downsize the power supply system in your medical equipment, helping you to save energy.
The UP-D711MD complies with the medical regulations applicable to medical devices. Please refer to the specifications for more details.
As well as being compact, the printer is designed so its shape incorporates space for the cable connectors. This means you can fit the printer into space-limited environments, and keep all cable connections organized.
Paper Type Selection
Sony UPP-84HG high glossy printing paper produces high-quality glossy and near-photographic-quality prints. Sony UPP-84S low cost printing Paper delivers quality at an affordable cost.
Easy Paper Loading
Paper loading is very easy. Press the OPEN button to open the paper door and drop in the paper roll. Then simply close the door, and the printer is ready to use.
- Printing Method: Direct thermal printing
- Resolution: 300.6 dpi
- Gradations: 8 bits (256 levels) processing
- Picture elements: 2,688 x 896 dots
- Picture area (max): 75.7 x 227.1 mm (3 x 9 inch)
- Paper size:
- UPP-84HG: 84 mm x 12.5 m (3 1/2 inch x 41 ft)
- UPP-84S: 84 mm x 13.5 m (3 1/2 inch x 44 ft 3 inch)
- Printing time:
- Approx 5 sec / 896 x 1,196 dots (High speed print mode)
- Approx 8 sec / 896 x 1,196 dots (Normal speed print mode)
- Picture memory: One full size image : 2,688 x 896 x 8 (bit)
- Interface: Full speed USB
- Power requirements: DC 12 V to 24 V
- Input current: 6 A to 3 A
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Operating humidity: 20% to 80% (non condensing)
- Storage and transport temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Storage and transport humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 140 × 70 × 125 mm (5 5/8 × 2 7/8 × 5 inches)
- Safety Standards: (US/CA) UL 60950-1, 60601-1, CSA C22.2 No.60950-1, No.601.1; (EU) EN 60950-1, EN60601-1; (CB) IEC 60950-1, IEC 60601-1 EMC Standards: (US/CA) FCC Part 15 Subpart-B Digital Device Class A, ICES-003; Class A Digital Apparatus; (EU) EN 55022 (Class B), EN 55024, EN60601-1-2; (J) VCCI Class A; (AU) EN55022 Class B; (KC) KN22, KN24 Class B; EMC directive (EU) MDD, EMC
- Supplied Accessories: Thermal head cleaning sheet (1), CD-ROM (1), Before using this printer (1), AC Power Adapter
- Print Media:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.