The Barco Coronis Uniti® MDMC-12133 is the only monitor designed for both PACS and breast imaging. This model offers a wide range of features, including a 12 megapixel (4200 x 2800) screen with a unique representation of calibrated grayscales and colors, 2D and 3D images, static and dynamic media, and more.
These features make it a piece of state-of-the-art equipment that cannot compare with other devices on the market. The versatility and capabilities of the Coronis Uniti® MDMC-12133 are unique and unmatched in terms of imaging performance.
Thanks to its technology calibrated to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color, this device enhances your diagnoses by helping you be more specific and accurate during examinations.
The 12 megapixel Coronis Uniti® MDMC-12133 color display was created to change how you see medical imaging. With its new system, you can work with different modalities and see various exams at the same workstation.
By combining PACS and breast images on the same screen, this monitor eliminates the need for a multi-head display set-up or moving to another workstation to view additional exams. This monitor allows you to do everything at the same place, which will help in improving the productivity and speed up the reading sessions in your facility.
The MDMC-12133 is efficient, but it’s also created to provide comfort to imaging professionals. Its ergonomic design was developed thinking of the human’s natural field of vision to give you an optimal reading experience by reducing reflection to avoid eye fatigue and limiting head, hand, and eye movements to prevent exhaustion.
- 12 megapixel (4200 x 2800 resolution)
- Black & white and color on the same screen
- Features unique color calibration
- Reduces the need for panning and zooming
- PACS and breast imaging on one display
- With touchpad for fast control
- Improves your productivity unifying the workflow
Technologies that improve image quality:
- SteadyColorTM calibration technology to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color.
- Color PPUTM technology to make every pixel permanently DICOM-compliant, ensuring consistent colors and grayscales.
- SmoothGrayTM for the best DICOM precision.
- MediCal QAWeb, a cloud-based technology for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- I-GuardTM front sensor to ensure 24/7 compliance to medical standards.
- DuraLight BrillianceTM to deliver exceptional brightness.
- LED backlights for efficient, long-lasting brightness.
- I-LuminateTM to double the brightness – to more than 2,000 nits.
Technologies that boost productivity:
- RapidFrameTM to ensure crisp and in-focus moving images.
- Touchpad for faster control and smooth image manipulations.
- Conference CloneViewTM software to project images onto the large screen with ease.
- Purpose-powered display controllers for unmatched processing power, loading current and prior exams in no time.
- Ambient Light CompensationTM for consistent images in any lighting conditions.
Technologies that enhance ergonomics:
- The highest resolution (12MP) on a large, bezel-free image area.
- SpotViewTM to focus the light on things you want to have a closer look at.
- OpticalGlassTM to reduce reflection, enhance image sharpness and hence viewing comfort. Durable and scratch-resistant.
- SoftGlowTM task light and wall light to reduce eye fatigue.
- Choose between Clear Base and Blue Base viewing modes on-the-fly.
Active screen size (diagonal)
853.44 mm (33.6")
Active screen size (H x V)
708.1 x 472.1 mm (27.8 x 18.6")
Aspect ratio (H:V)
12MP (4200 x 2800 pixels)
Viewing angle (H, V)
Ambient Light Compensation (ALC)
Yes, reading room selection
Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS)
2100 cd/m² (PPU on)
DICOM calibrated luminance
Contrast ratio (panel typical)
1200:1 (PPU on)
Response time ((Tr + Tf)/2) (typical)
RAL 9004 / RAL 9003
Video input signals
1x USB 2.0 upstream (endpoint)
3x USB 2.0 downstream
24 VDC, 16.25 A; 5 VDC, 0.1 A
This device shall only be powered by the medical approved power supply of Efore (Roal Electronics), type RHPS390.
Ratings marked on the medical approved power supply:
- Input rating: 100-240 VAC, 5.5 A, 50/60 Hz
- Output rating: 24 VDC, 16.25 A; 5 VDC, 0.1 A
190 W (nominal)
< 0.5 W (hibernate)
Dimensions with stand (W x H x D)
795 x 610 x 300 mm (lowest position)
Dimensions w/o stand (W x H x D)
795 x 572 x 131 mm
Dimensions packaged (W x H x D)
960 x 715 x 395 mm
Net weight with stand
Net weight w/o stand
Net weight packaged
-5° / +30°
-23° / +23°
Height adjustment range
VESA (200 x 100 mm & 100 x 100 mm)
Protective, non-reflective glass cover
All digital images, including digital mammography and breast tomosynthesis
FDA 510(K) K151505 for General Radiology
CE1639 (Medical Device)
CCC (China), KC (Korea), Inmetro (Brazil), BIS (India), NOM (Mexico), EAC (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan)
IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009
EN 60950-1:2006 + A1:2010 + A11:2009 + A12:2011 + A2:2013
IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012
EN 60601-1:2006 + A1:2013 + A12:2014
ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005 + R1:2012
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:14
IEC 60601-1-2:2014 (ed4)
EN 60601-1-2:2015 (ed4)
FCC part 15 Class B
ICES-001 Level B
China Energy Label, EU RoHS, China RoHS, REACH, Canada Health, WEEE, Packaging Directive
Quick Installation Sheet
USB 2.0 cable
External power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.