Sony is pleased to introduce the UP-X898MD black and white hybrid video graphic printer. The UP-X898MD is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems.
As a hybrid printer, it can hook up to both an analog video source (BNC connection), and digital source (USB). The printer includes a USB interface that allows the user to capture images that are printed and store them on a small, portable USB storage device. High quality, photo-like prints are output in just approximately 1.9 seconds.
The UP-X898MD is extremely small and light weight. For an additional convenience, the UP-X898MD adds a jog dial to the front panel for easy operation and uses the same media as the UP-897 series printers. With support for both digital (USB) and analog (BNC) video, the UP-X898MD is a suitable replacement for the UP-897MD and the UP-D897MD series printers.
- Ideal for ultrasound printing Hybrid - accepts both analog and digital signal input
- Unique built-in digital capture enables you to store images on a connected USB drive
- User-friendly controls on front panel with addition of jog dial
- Fast print speed - approximately 1.9 seconds in high speed mode
- Uses the same media as the UP-897 series printers: UPP-110S/5, UPP-110HD, UPP-110HG
- World-wide power supply - AC 100 - 120V, 220 - 240V 50/60 HZ
- Backwards combatible with systems hosting UP-897MD and UP-D897 printers
- Resolution: 325 DPI Gradation: True 256 gray balance
- Effective Print Pixels: 4096 x 1280 (max)
- Picture Size: Approx. 3.9" x 2.9" (75 x 100 mm) (4:3) / Approx. 3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm) (1:1)
- Print Speed: Approximately 2.0 seconds (High Speed Mode)
- Interface: Analog BNC Connection and USB Computer Connection
- Memory: 10 Frames
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal Printing
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 120V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A to 0.8A
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.1"(W) x 3.5"(H) x 9.5"(D) / Approx. 154 (W) x 88 (H) x 240 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 5.8 lbs.
- Supported Operating Systems (when connected via USB):
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Printer Drivers: http://www.sony.net/Products/DP-driver/medical_printer/UP-D898MD_UP-X898MD/index.html
- Supplied Accessories:
- AC Power Cord Operation Manual (CD-ROM)
- Thermal Head Cleaning Sheet
- UPP-110HG Media (1 roll)
- Print Media
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.