With the Sony LMD-2435MD, surgeons and clinical staff can view Full HD images on this entry-level LCD monitor that's designed for use in medical environments including operating rooms, surgical centers, clinics and consulting rooms.
The LMD-2435MD displays video and still images in 2D from surgical endoscopes, laparoscopic cameras and other compatible medical imaging systems. Flexible operation is enhanced with a choice of picture modes, while an intuitive guided user interface assists with simple fingertip operation.
Designed for integration into today's OR environments, the monitor can be conveniently ceiling-mounted or on a modern medical cart. Analogue and digital interfaces simplify connection with a wide range of HD and Standard Definition imaging sources.
Clear, high resolution 24-inch Full HD images
With a resolution of 1920 x 1080, the 27-inch Full HD display is intended for viewing 2D color video images from surgical endoscopic/laparoscopic camera systems and other compatible medical imaging systems.
Ergonomic easy-grip design
The monitor's slim, compact, easy to hold design facilitates simple user adjustment of monitor position.
Smaller bezel, larger screen
The narrow bezel maximizes screen size of this compact, space-saving monitor.
Easy, intuitive operation
Operation is simplified by the monitor's intuitive, easy to use control panel. Colored LED backlighting highlights active control buttons, guiding the user and reducing the risk of inadvertent operation, especially in dark environments.
Easy clean edge-to-edge flush design
Flat surfaces simplify wiping off liquids and gels from the LCD panel and control buttons, supporting more effective cleanliness and disinfection.
Wide range of digital and analog signal inputs
The monitor is compatible with a wide range of digital and analogue signal input formats, in HD and Standard Definition.
Choice of display formats
A variety of display formats including Rotation Image, Side-by-Side, Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-out-Picture (POP) can be selected quickly and easily from the menu.
Input naming function
For convenient reference, each input can be conveniently re-named as required, such as Endoscope/Laparoscope/US/Recorder/Printer/PACS/C-arm/Room camera/Microscope/Vital data/Surgical camera
Recall custom settings
Three custom buttons allow storage and instant recall of a wide range of assignable picture settings.
Resists moisture and water
The monitor offers IPX1 protection (when used in vertical position only) against ingress of water to simplify cleaning and disinfection.
Flexible AC powering options
Installation is even more flexible with a choice of direct AC in or AC adapter powering options (AC adapter AC-120MD sold separately)
Energy saving features
Reduce energy consumption with backlight limiting function and sleep mode when no input is received.
Installation friendly cabling
All signal connectors face downwards, allowing easy and organized cable connection to other equipment in the OR.
Inhibits inadvertent operation of control buttons and menu functions
Compliance with medical standards
The monitor is certified to IEC 60601-1 and applicable standards in respective countries or economic regions including Canada, Europe and the USA.
Key Application Areas:
Designed for integration into today’s OR environments, the monitor can be conveniently boom-arm mounted on integrated on a medical cart. The front of the display is splash resistant and rated to IPX5, while the rear of the panel (with cable cover in place) is rated to IPX2 standards for water/moisture resistance to allow easy cleaning.
Surgeons and OR staff can view highly detailed images from flexible endoscopic camera systems or rigid endoscopes during arthroscopic or laparoscopic surgery. High quality image reproduction is assisted by the monitor’s high contrast, fast response time and wide color range.
Surgical Microscopy and Ophthalmology
Accurate viewing of magnified images from a surgical microscope demands a high resolution monitor that enables precise interpretation of fine details. The monitor allows secondary viewing by other OR staff while the surgeon operates using the surgical microscope.
The monitor can display video images captured during surgical procedures involving the brain, spinal chord and peripheral nervous system. The monitor’s high resolution supports detailed viewing of highly magnified images that are often required during neurosurgery.
- Panel: a-Si TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Picture Size (Diagonal): 607 mm / 27 inches
- Effective Picture Size (H x V): 527 x 296.5 mm / 20 3/4 × 11 3/4 inches
- Pixel pitch: 0.2745 x 0.2745 mm
- Resolution (H x V): 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) Aspect: 16:9
- Pixel Efficiency: 0.9999
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Technology: LCD with IPS
- Luminescence: 300 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Colors: Approximately 16.7 million colors
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical)
- Gamma: 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, DICOM
- Composite Input: BNC (x1)
- Y/C Input: Mini-DIN 4-pin (x1)
- RGB, Component Input: (covered by HD15 Input)
- DVI-D Input: DVI-D (x1)
- SDI Input: BNC (x1)
- HD15 Input: D-sub 15-pin (x1)
- External Sync Input: (covered by HD15 Input)
- Serial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1), RJ-45 (x1) (Ethernet, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- DC Input: 24V DC (x1)
- DVI-D Output: DVI-D (x1)
- DC 5V Output: Up to 2.0A (x1)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.6 - 0.3A
- DC Input: 24 V, 2.2A
- AC Input from optional AC adapter: 100 V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 - 0.3A
- DC Output: 24V 2.2A
- Power Consumption: Approximately 57W (max)
- AC adapter (Sony, AC-120MD): 80 x 170 x 40mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C (Recommended: 20°C to 30°C) // 32°F to 95°F (Recommended: 68°F to 86°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 0% to 90%
- Operating/Storage/Transport Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22 5/8 x 14 7/8 x 3 1/8 inches; 22 5/8 x 19 x 12 5/8 inches (with SU-600MD optional stand)
- Mounting: 100 x 100 mm VESA
- Weight: Approx 14 lb 12 oz
- Supplied Accessories: AC adaptor (AC-120MD) (1); AC power cord (1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.