4K image quality with intuitive operation and flexible installation
The LMD-X2705MD is a 27-inch (diag.) 4K LCD medical-grade surgical monitor intended for use in hospital operating rooms, surgical centers, clinics, doctors' offices, and similar medical environments. Suitable for use in minimally invasive surgical procedures, it displays bright, high-quality 2D color images with true 4K resolution from endoscopic/laparoscopic cameras and other compatible medical imaging systems.
4K picture quality is enhanced further by HDR gamma support and a wide color gamut for a clearer view of fine details and subtle tonal differences. Thanks to Sony's unique upscaling technology, HD/SD resolution signals are automatically upscaled to a 4K view with four times the pixel count of Full HD.
HD system customers who invest in 4K displays today can not only achieve improved image quality, but they will also be ready to upgrade to a 4K system in the future. It's so simple to operate, thanks to the monitor's intuitive control panel and LED navigation.
There's a wide range of input signal options, including HDMI and Display Port, and a choice of picture modes for greater flexibility in today's surgical applications and integrated OR environments.
The compact and easy-to-clean ergonomic design of the LMD-X2705MD is ideal for integration in modern clinical environments, while a choice of AC or DC powering options and neat cable management make installation simple.
Bright, high-quality 4K images
The LMD-X2705MD displays finely detailed 4K Ultra HD images with a high brightness for superior visibility in the operating room.
Lower-resolution input signals are upscaled to 4K resolution, offering a sharp, natural view with four times the pixel count of Full HD.
HDR Gamma support with HLG
When connected to an HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) input signal from an HLG-compatible imaging system, the LMD-X2705MD can display HDR images, accurately reproducing an extended range of brightness levels without clipping white highlights or losing dark shadow details.
Wide color gamut
The monitor is compliant with BT.2020 color standards, accurately displaying a significantly wider range of colors than the BT.709 space.
The monitor's intuitive control panel with LED navigation allows easy operation, even in dark environments. Three custom buttons can be assigned to frequently used functions.
Compact and ergonomic with easy-clean design
The slim, compact LMD-X2705MD features an ergonomic, easy-to-hold design that allows simple adjustment of monitor position by hand. The edge-to-edge flush surface design allows for better hygiene, as liquids and gels can be easily wiped off the LCD panel and controls.
Wide range of inputs
The monitor accepts a wide range of signal inputs, including SDI, Display Port, HDMI, and DVI, with no need for additional input converters.
Auto Input Select
If signals from one input port are accidentally interrupted, the monitor's input switches automatically to the second port as a fail-safe measure.
Range of display modes
A variety of display modes including Mirror Image, Flip image, Picture-in-Picture, and Picture-out-Picture are instantly available at the touch of a button.
Greater installation flexibility
The monitor can be powered by either direct AC or an external AC adaptor. All signal and power connectors face downwards, simplifying neat installation and cabling.
The VESA-mounting standard (3 15/16 x 3 15/16 in) simplifies integration into a variety of medical environments.
Compliance with medical standards
This product is distributed to the US and EU as a medical device and satisfies product safety standards (e.g. IEC 60601-1).
Key Application Areas:
Designed for integration into today’s OR environments, the monitor can be conveniently boom-arm mounted on integrated on a medical cart. The front of the display is splash resistant and rated to IPX5, while the rear of the panel (with cable cover in place) is rated to IPX2 standards for water/moisture resistance to allow easy cleaning.
Surgeons and OR staff can view highly detailed images from flexible endoscopic camera systems or rigid endoscopes during arthroscopic or laparoscopic surgery. High quality image reproduction is assisted by the monitor’s high contrast, fast response time and wide colour range.
Surgical Microscopy and Ophthalmology
Accurate viewing of magnified images from a surgical microscope demands a high resolution monitor that enables precise interpretation of fine details. The monitor allows secondary viewing by other OR staff while the surgeon operates using the surgical microscope.
The monitor can display video images captured during surgical procedures involving the brain, spinal chord and peripheral nervous system. The monitor’s high resolution supports detailed viewing of highly magnified images that are often required during neurosurgery.
- Panel: a-Si TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Picture Size (Diagonal): 26.93in. (684 mm)
- Effective Picture Size (H x V): 23.5 x 13.25 in. (596.2 x 335.3 mm)
- Pixel pitch: 0.15525 x 0.15525mm
- Resolution (H x V): 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Aspect: 16:9
- Pixel Efficiency: 0.9999
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Technology: LCD with IPS
- Luminance: 800 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Colors: Approx. 1.073 billion colors
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical)
- HDMI Input: HDMI connector (x1) HDMI 2.0b, HDCP1.4 correspondence
- SDI Input: 3G/HD/SD-SDI Connector, BNC Type (x1)
- DVI-D Input: DVI-D connector (x1) TMDS single link
- Display Port: Display Port connector (x2) 1.2, SST, HDCP1.3 correspondence
- Serial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1) RJ-45 modular connector (ETHERNET) (x1)
- Remote: Stereo mini jack (x1)
- AC Input: AC input connector (x1) 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- DC Input: DC input connector (x1) DC 26 V
- DVI-D Output: DVI-D (x1)
- Display Port Output (x1) SDI
- Power Requirements: DC Input: 26 V, 5.2 A
- AC IN: 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz,1.5A- 0.7 A, 149W Max
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C (Recommended: 20°C to 30°C) // 32°F to 95°F (Recommended: 68°F to 86°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 0% to 90%
- Operating/Storage/Transport Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 26 x 16 7/8 x 3 1/4 in (658.8 x 426.8 x 80 mm)
- Weight: Approx 19.4 lb (8.8 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.