Imagine seeing blood vessels, tissues, and organs in detail never before possible with full HD. Imagine being able to see four full HD signals at one time, on one monitor during a procedure. This is now a reality for medical professionals.
Sony is bringing 4K resolution to the OR with the 31-inch 4K medical monitor, LMD-X310MD. 4K delivers four times the resolution of HD for the true-to-life clarity that’s critical for seeing various nuances of color and detail so important to minimally invasive procedures, general surgery, and medical education and training. With 4K advance technology, you’ll have incredible definition and high brightness with virtually no pixilation, even when you zoom in for extreme close-ups. Whether displaying images from a surgical endoscope camera system, or other medical imaging systems, these 4K monitors feature a unique slender chassis, front bezel and robust OptiContrast panel that provides edge-to-edge screen protection while reducing glare and reflection.
Superb picture quality and extremely bright images
With four times more resolution than high definition, 4K captures more details of an image and at a farther distance. The increased number of pixels captured means that objects displayed are more defined, compared to a high-definition image. The sharper, more detailed picture helps improve surgical vision, making it ideal for O.R.s in hospitals, surgical centers, clinics, and other medical environments.
Sony’s Unique OptiContrast Panel
OptiContrast Panel technology replaces the layer of air between the panel and the glass with a layer of resin specially formulated to match the refractive properties of the glass. The OptiContrast panel helps establish dark backgrounds for rich, vibrant, high-contrast images even in brightly lit rooms. It also helps reduce glare and reflection and the elimination of internal dew condensation.
Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer (A.I.M.E.) is a unique Sony technology that allows you to adjust the view to enhance structure and color for more comfortable viewing. FPGA improves visibility and features four contrast modes and eight color modes.
Easy to clean and Medically Compliant
The monitor is compliant and certified for IEC 60601-1 and product safety standards in US, Canada, and Europe. It is also easy to clean, dustproof, and water resistant. The front panel has an IPX5 rating to resist spraying liquids.
All the connectors face downwards, allowing for easy and organized cable connection.
Key Application Areas:
Designed for integration into today’s OR environments, the monitor can be conveniently boom-arm mounted on integrated on a medical cart. The front of the display is splash resistant and rated to IPX5, while the rear of the panel (with cable cover in place) is rated to IPX2 standards for water/moisture resistance to allow easy cleaning.
Surgeons and OR staff can view highly detailed images from flexible endoscopic camera systems or rigid endoscopes during arthroscopic or laparoscopic surgery. High quality image reproduction is assisted by the monitor’s high contrast, fast response time and wide colour range.
Surgical Microscopy and Ophthalmology
Accurate viewing of magnified images from a surgical microscope demands a high resolution monitor that enables precise interpretation of fine details. The monitor allows secondary viewing by other OR staff while the surgeon operates using the surgical microscope.
The monitor can display video images captured during surgical procedures involving the brain, spinal chord and peripheral nervous system. The monitor’s high resolution supports detailed viewing of highly magnified images that are often required during neurosurgery.
- Panel: a-Si TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Picture Size (Diagonal): 54.75 in. (1,387.8 mm)
- Effective Picture Size (H x V): 47.625 x 26.875 in. (1209.6 x 680.4 mm)
- Pixel pitch: 0.315 x 0.315 mm
- Resolution (H x V): 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Aspect: 16:9
- Pixel Efficiency: 0.9999
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Technology: LCD with IPS
- Luminance: 538 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1400:1
- Colors: Approx. 1.073 billion colors
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical)
- DVI-D Input: DVI-D (x1) (HDCP correspondence), TMDS single link
- SDI Input: BNC (x5)
- HD15 Input: 3GIHD/SD-SDI
- Serial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1), RJ-45 (x1) (Ethernet, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- DVI-D Output: DVI-D (x1) when HDCP disabled
- 3G-SDI Output: BNC (x5)
- Power Requirements: AC IN: 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz,3.2 A- 1.3 A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C (Recommended: 20°C to 30°C) // 32°F to 95°F (Recommended: 68°F to 86°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 0% to 90%
- Operating/Storage/Transport Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 49.875 x 30.375 x 3.375 in. (1264.6 x 771.5 x 85.5 mm) (Slimmest depth 33.9 mm)
- Weight: Approx 77.162lb (35.0 kg)
- Supplied Accessories: AC power cord (x1), Instructions for Use (CDROM) (x1), Abridged edition of Instructions for Use (x1), AC power plug holder (x2), Service Contact List (x1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.